Glenn DiNicola
Lighting Design and Video Production

Jan 24, 2011

"Worst Friends" Screening

Last Thursday I was invited to go to a screening of the film "Worst Friends". It was shot last summer and DP'd by my friend Vince Peone. It was a really great experience. We were in the ball room of a very fancy Manhattan hotel called the Maritime Hotel. There was a literal velvet rope and a bouncer with a list out front. The ballroom had a bar looking over it, and was chinese themed. Paper lanterns and dragon heads.



After the screening it was a party. Vince took me around and introduced me to lots of cool people. He introduced me as "a young film maker doing his thing", which I think is my favorite introduction yet. He said he is trying to get me on his set at College Humor before I leave the city. Can't wait!

It was a fantastic night, if you ever get the chance, I highly recommend seeing the film!

-Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment