Glenn DiNicola
Lighting Design and Video Production

May 26, 2010

My Background

I was born on April 28th, 1990 in Columbus, Ohio. I grew up in Upper Arlington, Ohio a suburb of Columbus. I started doing technical theatre in 6th grade at Jones Middle School when I was 11 years old.. I have been working in theatre since then. My High School (Upper Arlington High School) had a very developed theatre program, which focused around a large scale musical every year. I worked on this production for three of my four years in High School and in my senior year I was selected to be the Stage Manager/ Student Technical Director for the schools production of Jekyll and Hyde. This production won USA Today's Top 5 High School Musicals of the Year Nationwide.

After I graduated from UAHS in 2008, I traveled to Gunnison Colorado on the western slope of Colorado where I began attending Western State College of Colorado or WSC. At the end of my freshman year I applied and was selected as an RA, or Resident Advisor for the 2009-2010 school year. This position involved large amounts of responsibility, time management, people management and work ethic.

At the end of the 2009-2010 school year I had been selected as an intern at DuArt in New York City. DuArt is a post-production house that works with film, video and sound. That is where I will be working for the 2010 summer.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment