Glenn DiNicola
Lighting Design and Video Production

May 26, 2010

My Experience (briefly)

Hello,

My name is Glenn DiNicola. I am a student in Lighting Design and Cinematography. I currently attend Western State College of Colorado in Gunnison, Colorado. I am the head lighting designer at my school. I have designed four full scale shows in my two years at college.

My major is titled "Communication and Theatre" but my emphasis is in Film and Video Production. I have edited a few videos using Final Cut Pro. The most significant of these is called Waiting. I did most of the camera work, and all of the editing for Waiting along with working with the writer to make sure that my vision matched with hers.  You can view my personal YouTube page here and watch many of my videos.

Or, you can watch Waiting here

I hope to work with you in the future!

Happy creating!

-Glenn DiNicola

No comments:

Post a Comment